All Our Products Are Suitable For All Skin Types
Swazi Secrets make sustainable use of natural resources in a way that benefits both the users of the finished product and the communities where the plants grow. They say money does not grow on trees, but for Swazi Secrets empowerment, the wild trees of life are the answer to changing lives.
We have so far developed products based on three oils derived from indigenous trees which:
- have scientifically proven properties for skin and/or hair care;
- grow naturally in sufficient quantity and stability to permit sustainable harvesting;
- the rural communities have a right to harvest;
- whose value for skin-care products is high enough to yield a fair price for harvesters and primary producers; and
- pose no risk of toxicity.
Ximenia oil is pressed from the seeds of Ximenia Caffra and Ximenia Americana that are widespread across Southern Africa. Like most indigenous trees, it has many traditional uses, which are only recently being discovered and used for cosmetic purposes.
ITS KEY PROPERTIES ARE:
- Amazingly revitalizes, Soften and improve elasticity of the skin while soothing dry skin
- improving the function of sebaceous glands (which secret the sebum that lubricates skin and hair)
- Ximenia is luxurious oil that hydrates and may be used for damaged hair, skin burn, sore or irritated skin.
- Ximenia is responsible for anti-inflammatory activities and its Xymenynic acid helps to improve blood flow.
- Ximenia oil repairs and protect dry, cracked skin beautifully and leaves it silky and soft.