All Our Products Are Suitable For All Skin Types
Swazi Secrets make sustainable use of natural resources in a way that benefits both the users of the finished product and the communities where the plants grow. They say money does not grow on trees, but for Swazi Secrets empowerment, the wild trees of life are the answer to changing lives.
We have so far developed products based on three oils derived from indigenous trees which:
- have scientifically proven properties for skin and/or hair care;
- grow naturally in sufficient quantity and stability to permit sustainable harvesting
- the rural communities have a right to harvest
- whose value for skin-care products is high enough to yield a fair price
- harvesters and primary producers pose no risk of toxicity
- the seeds of trichilia emetica also known as natal mahogany yields an oil that is solid at room temperature hence its commonname mafura butter
- natal mahogany feeds and replenish cracked dry skin
- rich in essential fatty acids that maintain a healthy skin
- strengthens and softens natural hair
The presence of Thrichillia is responsible for antimicrobial activities. Trichillia Oil contains linoleic, fatty acids that soothes itchy scalp & encourages regeneration of cells.