All Our Products Are Suitable For All Skin Types
Swazi Secrets make sustainable use of natural resources in a way that benefits both the users of the finished product and the communities where the plants grow.
They say money does not grow on trees, but for Swazi Secrets empowerment, the wild trees of life are the answer to changing lives.
We have so far developed products based on three oils derived from indigenous trees which:
- have scientifically proven properties for skin and/or hair care;
- grow naturally in sufficient quantity and stability to permit sustainable harvesting;
- the rural communities have a right to harvest;
- whose value for skin-care products is high enough to yield a fair price for harvesters and primary producers; and
- pose no risk of toxicity.
Marula oil is pressed from the seeds of the Marula tree, which grows wild and occurs in large numbers in many dry, low-lying areas of Southern Africa.
ITS KEY PROPERTIES ARE:
- Remarkably moisturize and nourish the skin naturally
- anti-oxidant action (free-radical scavenging) has an antiaging effect on the skin
- absorbed quickly by the skin
- high natural stability Nourishes and revitalizes skin
- edible (and highly nutritious)
- Marula oil in ancient times was well known for traditional uses and now, skin care properties, fatty acid profile